Healthcare Partner Reference Guide
At Lighthouse Nursing Care Center, our goal is to provide professional care and customer service for patients, families, and healthcare providers. To support placement of patients after a hospital stay, we have created a healthcare partner reference guide.
Lighthouse Featured Programs and Services:
- 3-Day Waiver Program Participant – We accept patients directly from the Emergency Department and those with observation status without a 3 night required stay to access Medicare benefits.
- State of the art Novaerus Air Filtration System
- Dedicated Alzheimer’s/Dementia Unit
- Facility expansion featuring spacious semi-private rooms, and new amenities
- Expanded rehabilitation unit and programming
- Compassionate care and quality clinical outcomes – listed in top 5% providers
Short and Long Term Care Options and Services:
- Post Operative Care
- Specialized Novaerus Air Filtration System
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation Services, 7 days a week
- – Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- – Stroke Rehabilitation
- – Neurological Rehabilitation
- – Speech Therapy
- Vascular and Amputee Management
- Palliative and Hospice Care
- Cardiac Management
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- I.V. Therapy and Central Line
- Enteral Feeding Therapy
- Nutritional Needs Management
- Dialysis (Peritoneal)
- Respite Care
- Pain Management
Confidential Admissions Line
Call Our Care Line
Contact our Admissions Department Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5pm, at (781) 426-5568 and on weekends/evenings/holidays at (781) 426-5568 for assistance with the placement of patients requiring short and long term care. We admit patients 24/7 and 365 days a year.
Lighthouse Nursing Care Center is a participant in the 3-Day Waiver program. We have the ability to accept patients directly from the Emergency Department or observation status without the required 3 overnight stays to access Medicare benefits.
Whether you are admitting from a hospital, home, or a physician’s office, the following information is needed to assess patient care needs:
- Doctors’s Orders
- Current Medical Records
- Transportation to Center
If your insurance plan is not listed, please contact our Admissions Department.
- Tufts Total Healthcare
- Private Pay